Monday 27 June 2011

Family Quotes


Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family.
I told my dad I stopped raising hell and he called me a quitter! (True Story)
Let your child be the teenager he or she wants to be, not the adolescent you were or wish you had been.
Our children give us the opportunity to become the parents we always wished we'd had.
Proud mother of a delinquent child!
A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
When you love them, they drive you crazy because they know they can.
The only guy a girl can trust is her Daddy. Guys, you have big shoes to fill because my Daddy will sure be hard to beat. (Thats true)
Marriage is both a gift and a task to be accomplished.
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
Parents are always there, from beginning to the end, they'll always be there
According to my parents, I'm a potential serial killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment