Wednesday 25 May 2011

BABY BIBLE MSGS


"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
Psalm 127:3 (KJV)

"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and
have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget, I will not forget you!"
Isaiah 49:15 (NIV)

"A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;
but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish
because of her joy that a child is born into the world."
John 16:21 (NIV)

"At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee,
O Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes."
Matthew 11:25 (KJV)

"Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast
thou ordained strength because of thine enemies,
that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger."
Psalm 8:2  (KJV)

"But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and don't try to stop them!
People who are like these children belong to God's kingdom"
Matthew 19:14 (CEV)

"At that time the disciples came to Jesus saying,
“Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
He called a child, had him stand among them, and said,
“I tell you the truth, unless you turn around and become like little children,
you will never enter the kingdom of heaven!
Whoever then humbles himself like this little child is
the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
And whoever welcomes a child like this in my name welcomes me."
Matthew 18:1-4 (NIV)

“And this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord.
“My Spirit will not leave them, and
neither will these words I have given you.
They will be on your lips and on the lips of your children
and your children’s children forever. I, the Lord, have spoken!"
Isaiah 59:19 (NLT)

"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath
given me my petition which I asked of him:
Therefore also I have lent him to the LORD;
as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the LORD.
And he worshipped the LORD there."
1 Samuel 1:27-28 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment