Wednesday 25 May 2011

CHRISTENING BIBLE MSGS


"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."
Psalm 127:1 (KJV)

"For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him: Therefore also I have lent him to the LORD; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the LORD. And he worshipped the LORD there."
1 Samuel 1:27-28 (KJV)

"And when you welcome one of these children because of me, you welcome me."
Matthew 18:5 (CEV)

"Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.""
Matthew 19:14 (NIV)

"Discipline your children, and they will give you peace of mind
and will make your heart glad."
Proverbs 29:17 (NLT)

"But when Jesus saw it, he was moved with indignation, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me; forbid them not: for to such belongeth the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall in no wise enter therein. And he took them in his arms, and blessed them, laying his hands upon them."
Mark 10:14-16 (ASV)

No comments:

Post a Comment