Monday 6 June 2011

BEST FRIEND DAY SMS

Thanks for being my Best Friend
It's best friends day.. & all I wanna say is.. not everyone is lucky enough to have a friend like you. Thnx for being my best frnd
Funny Best friends day sms
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends.
I’m surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
Happy Best Friends Day
True friends are best friends
A true friend understands when you say, “I forgot…” 
Waits forever when you say, “1 minute…”
Stays when you say, “leave me alone…”
and opens the door, ‘even before you knock…’
Happy Best Friends Day!!
A true friend touches your heart
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
Happy Best Friends Day!!
Sweet best friends quote
A best friend is somebody who knows every last thing about you,
yet still manages to like you anyway.
Happy Best Friends Day!!
What is best friendship
I Say and You Listen,
its a Good Friendship.
You Say and I Listen,
is a Better Friendship.
But I dont Say and You Understand,

is Best Friendship.
Happy Best Friends Day
A text to best friend
Sometimes my mind asks
Why? I miss u,
Why? I care 4 u,
Why? I remember u
Then my heart answered
Its simply bcoz you are my best friend!!
A beautiful birthday wish with blessings
A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy
Funny birthday sms
wishing u a day soft as silk & white as milk..
sweet as honey&full of money..
enjoy fullest and keep it funny..
may god bless u & all ur dreams come true..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
May every stars wish you Happy Birthday
In soft gleaming night of stars,
May all your dreams come true.
May every star of every night,
Bring love and joy to you.
Happy Birthday to you!!
A BEST FRIEND is LUCKY TO HAVE
“A BEST FRIEND is like a four leaf clover,
HARD TO FIND and LUCKY TO HAVE”
Yor are my best friend
In a year I m:
365 Days Dreaming of U
8760 hours Thinking of U
5,25,600 Minutes Missing U
3,15,36,000 Seconds Treasuring U
DEFINITELY U MY Best Friend.

Happy Best Friends Day!!
Friends forever
We’ve known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that’s definitely a lifetime PROMISE!
I only trusted you, coz you are my best friend
You’re a true friend,
That i want you to know,
Our love for each other
Has helped us to grow.
We’ve been through some tough times,
But we’ve made it through,
The only one i ever trusted was you.
Happy Best Friends Day
A best friends day quote message
There is no distance too far between best friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment