Monday 27 June 2011

Regret & Mistake Quotes


These arn't all mistake and regret quotes, some of them are just fallowing your own path.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
Sometimes we know we shouldn't and thats exactly why we do.
Mistakes are sometimes the best memories.
You're born, you die, and in between you make a lot of mistakes.
Every new day is another chance to change your life.
You are my favorite mistake.
The times in life, that seems to be the worst, always turn out for the best!
Live your life without regret, don't be someone who theyll forget.
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it, its much easier to apologize then it is to get permission.
How come dumb stuff seems so smart while you're doing it.
Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
If I don't die the first time most likely I will do it again.
You cannot always wait for the perfect time, sometimes you must dare to jump.
Never regret something that once made you smile.
Yes, the past can hurt but the way I see it you can either run from it or learn from it.
You shouldn't regret anything that you say, because it was what you were feeling at the moment.
What I like about experience is that it is such an honest thing.
If I could take it all back I wouldn't. Don't live in regret.
Take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Spend all your cash! Fall in love. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Sing out loud. Laugh at a stupid joke. Cry. Get revenge. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell the asshole what you feel. Let someone know what theyre missing. Laugh til your stomach hurts. LIVE LIFE!
Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever.
So I made a big mistake try to see it once my way.
Can you leave it all behind? Cause you cant go back.
Sometimes the littlest thing in life changes something forever and there will be times when you wish you can go back to how things used to be but you just can't because things have changed so much.
All that stupid fun, all the shit weve done. Where'd the good times go?
Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, thats their fault.
When loving someone, never regret what you do, only regret what you don't do.
Then you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
You only live once, so do everything twice.
Never regret anything, because at one point you wanted it.
Every wrong decision is in fact a correct decision but taken at a wrong time so my friends don't regret... don't stop... keep walking ahead.
If I could go back in time and fix all the mistakes I made, I wouldn't because it has made me who I am today.
Just because someone messes up once doesn't mean that within time they can't find a way to change for the better.
If you never take chances in life youll miss out on the best things.
I have learned more from my mistakes than from my successes.
I'm a firm believer that sometimes its right to do the wrong thing.
Never regret anything because at some point you wanted it.
There are no mistakes in life, only lessons.
The greatest risk in life is not taking one.
Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate you friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is no end.

thing.

Don't put a period where God put a comma.

3 comments:

  1. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. See the link below for more info.

    #mistakes
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some love some collection about regret quotes. Thanks a lot for sharing like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your partner is pointing out every tiny imperfection in the relationship, they might be looking for grounds to break up and be with someone else, It could be because they don't want romantic messages from another to get discovered. Any sort of sneaky behavior like this is a sign, It is not so typical of me to refer to professionals online but I feel like I owe a lot to this Cyber professional " hackingloop6@gmail . c o m " who helped me track my cheating husband when he was having an affair, I got to find out that he has been lying to me for the past 5 months and seeing two other women. I was able to get direct access to his text messages, phone conversations and all social networks on his phone remotely : what was most amazing was that his recently deleted messages were retrieved by him. If you are getting less than you deserve in your relationship and want to be sure , there is no crime in that contact hackingloop6@gmail . c o m . tell him I referred you .

    ReplyDelete