Wednesday 1 June 2011

RAINY DAY MSGS


Rainy day is most romantic and playful season.. in rainy weather most of us like to have fun by enjoying the nature.. so share this fun with your friends, relatives and loved one by sending them your feelings by barish or rainy day sms messages and barish poems/shayari
Rainy Day sms
Bahot dino se thi aasman ki sajish
aaj puri ho gayi unki khwaish
bhig lo yaar is suhane mausam me
mubarak ho aapko monsson ki pehli barish!
Rain Sms
The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end.
Sms message about rain
The rain makes all things beautiful,
The grass & flowers too,
If rain makes all things beautiful,
Why doesn't it rain on you?
Sms message about Barish
Yaadain jaag jati hyn
Barishon k mausam main

Har ghari satati hyn
Barishon k mausam main

Shaambhi kisi surat
Chain se nahi katti

Subhain bhi satati hyn
Barishon k mausam main

Zehen k jharokey main
Jab koi sada ubhrey

Aankhein bheeg jati hyn
Baarishon k mausam main
Monsoon Sms Message
Rain is not only drops of water.
It is the LOVE of sky 4 earth.
They never meet each other but send LOVE this way.
Enjoy the LOVE of nature.

1 comment:

  1. Getting cheated on feels horrible for one because we instinctively take it as a rejection of who we are. It feels as though somehow this means that you're not good enough. I trusted my ex, I made yourself vulnerable to him - and he chose to stab you in the back. I suspected his double life for a long time but got blinded by the love I had for him. Thankfully I came across this referral about this ethical Cyber hacker on ' hackingloop6@gmail .com ', who I applied for his hacking service that hacked and gained me remote access to my ex's phone activities, I was able to get direct access to his text messages, phone conversations and all social networks on his phone remotely : what was most amazing was that his recently deleted messages were retrieved by him. If you are getting less than you deserve in your relationship and want to be sure , there is no crime in that, contact hackingloop6@gmail . c o m . also on + 1 612 502 - 3647, tell him I referred you .

    ReplyDelete