Wednesday 1 June 2011

CUTE SMS


A cute sms message
Its so hard 2 lose some1 that is 99% cute, 98%sweet, 95% loving, 90% talented n 100% down 2 earth. That? s me! what a waste if u lose me..
A cute question to pregnant mom
Ek chote bacche ne apani pregnant mummy se pucha : Isme kya hai?

Mummy : Issme pyara sa Baby hai.

Baccha : Itana pyara tha to khaya kyu ussko?
A cute message about praying to god
I asked god 2 keep u happy... He said - ok, only for 4 days.. I said ok, summr, wintr, autmn & spring days.. He said no, only for 3 days... I said ok.. ystrday, 2day & 2moro He said no, only for 2 days.. I said ok, day & night.. he said no, only for 1 day I said ok, "Everyday" God laughed & said ok :)
A cute saying
A memory is golden, maybe that is true. I never wanted memories. I only wanted you sweet as a rose, cute as a kitten is what you are.
A cute sms message
Doctor's prescription 4 u.
A cute little smile 4 breakfast.
More laughs 4 lunch.
Lots of happiness for dinner.
Doctor's fee? An sms when u r free.
A cute text sms
IF u erase this msg it means u LUV me,
if u keep it u WANT me,
if u simply ignore it,
u really ADORE me! so,
what r u going to do?
A cute message
Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, a summer too... but there? will never be.... another you!
A cute sms message
Lets talk...about people who are Nice & Elegant.. about people who r cute & Beautiful..about people who r Loveable by nature..Lets talk about people like "U"..!
A cute text message
Sweet Candies Are Easy To Buy, Sweet Words Are Easy To Say But Sweet people Like U Is Very Hard To Find, So I Dont Want To Loose U...
A cute take care message
I May Not Be a clock That may Text U 24hrs a Day But My Heart Will be Like a Clock That will not s2p Caring & Saying U r always Remembered. Take Care.
A cute take care sms
When God opened the door of heaven, He saw me & asked what is ur wish 4 2day. I said lord plz take care of the1 reading this message.
Cute Flirt Message
I asked God for a Flower, He gave me a garden
I asked for a tree He gave me a forest,
I asked for a river He gave me an ocean,
I asked for an angel He gave me you..
Cute Message for someone special
Everyday I see Lots of Strangers Passing By me, This makes me realized that, Life would be BORING, Without A person Like U..
Cutest Proposal Message
The Cutest Proposal of d World frm a cute Grl to a Boy.......
Girl : "Hey, I hve lost my SurName... Can I use Urs".. ;)
A Cute Love Story
There was a little boy whose 1st love was a young girl
in a picture which he found and picked from the street..

As time went by he got married,
But still kept it.
One day, his wife found it and asked,
"Where did u get this?"
The man said,
"I kept that since i was a child,
But why u asking?"
The girl replied,
"I lost this picture when i was 7..":)
A Reason to smile
There is Always a Reason for Everything A Reason to Live A Reason to Die A Reason to Cry But If you cant Find a Reason to Smile. Then Can I be the Reason for a While?
A sweet and cute saying
Whenever u feel ur life as candle in the winds. I will put my hands around u, so that all the burns r mine n all the light for u!
A cute saying about heart and nature
A good heart and a good nature are two different issues, A good heart can win many relationships, But a good nature can win many good hearts.
A cute sms about smile
Simple Bye makes us cry, Simple joke makes us Laugh, Simple care makes us fall in Luv, Simple Touch makes us feel better, But I hope my simple MSG makes U smile!
A Cute Advice
When lots of people starts to love you, You may get confused whom to love, Just tell them I hate you, Everyone will get back, But not the person who loves you truly
A Cute saying by a paper
I'm a paper, you can write your feeling, scribble your anger, use me to absorb your tears, don't throw me after use cause when you feel cold i'll burn myself to warm you.
A Cute sms message
Flowers die, Stories End, Songs Fade, Memories are forgotten, All things come to End, But, "Precious People" Like "You" Are always remembered.
Cute saying about forgiveness
God asked, "what is forgiveness?"

A little girl gave lovely reply:
"it is d wonderful fruit that a tree gives
when it is being hurt by a stone.."
Cute Flirt Sms
I love the stars in the sky but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
Cute Sms Message
You are the sun in my day,
The wind in my sky,
The waves in my ocean,
And the beat in my heart.
Cute heart Sms
Some people have nice eyes,
Some have nice smiles & others have nice faces..
But You have all of them with a nice HEART...
Cute sms for your dearest one
I knocked at HEAVENS door
GOD asked "What is your wish of today?"
I said "Plz protect love and BLESS
the one reading this message"

GOD smiled and replied "GRANTED"
Cute sms about relation
1 Day my brain askd my heart
"y r u sedding message 2 dat person who is not messaging u?"
my little heart replied that
"u need messages bu i need a relation

No comments:

Post a Comment