Monday 6 June 2011

FATHER SMS

A warm Father's Day Wish
Hope your day be as bright as your smile
and as warm as your heart.
Happy Fathers Day DAD
I Love You in a big way DAD
No one's Father is so sweet.
Your kind ways just can't be beat.
I Love you in a big way,
Wish you a very Happy Father's Day!
Wish you all the best DAD
I wish u all the best in life and long life.
U r the reason I'm here and everything what I am.
Thank you 4 what u done 4 me.
Happy father's day
Dad is the greatest gift from God
The greatest gift
I ever had
Came from God;

I call him Dad!
Dad - You will remain with me forever
Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.

Happy Father's Day
You were there always with me dad
You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you Dad
Happy Father's Day
Life is more beautiful only for you dad
Thank You Dad
For being my pillar of strength and
Fountain of wisdom
Thank You for everything you are.
Life is more beautiful when you are around.
Happy Fathers Day!
Miss you dad - a father's day sms
Thank you for being a great dad to us!
Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
I miss you Daddy...

Happy Father's day!
A sweet Father's Day message for your dad
You may be
out of sight
but you're
always in
my mind.

Happy Father's Day
A cute and emotional fathers day greetings
Thanks for being there through the

tears, laughter and
dirty diapers.

Happy Father's Day!
A nice quotation about Fathers Day
If the relationship of
father to son could
really be reduced to biology,
the whole earth would blaze
with the glory of fathers and sons.

Happy Father's Day.
A box of happines for Fathers
Dad, wishing you a box of happiness

Today, tomorrow and always

With all my love!

Happy Father's Day
May god protect our parents from all problems
Little girl & her father crossing a bridge

Father said: Plz Hold my Hand.

Girl: No Dad
U hold my hand.

Father: Wats the diffrence?

Girl: If i hold Ur hand
I may leave ur hand in some difficulty,
But if u hold my hand
I m sure that you will not leave my hand.

May God protect our parents from all problems and difficulties

2 comments: