Monday 6 June 2011

ROMANTIC SMS

Romantic sms for your loved one
When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.
Hope we can be like that. We dont always see each other,
but we will always be there for one another.
Romantic proposal for your romantic partner
Let all my smile be yours All your tears be mine,
Let all my happiness be yours All your sadness be mine, 
Let the whole world be yours, Only you be mine
Romantic message for your love one
Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life.
But I'd rather be your moon,
so I can shine on you during your
darkest hour when your sun isn’t around.
Romantic sms message to your sweetheart
Nobody understands d reason y i met u,
V aint related by blood,
Bt i knw 4m starting
god put us 2gthr 2b wonderful cpl by heart.
A Beautiful Romantic Message
A superb Line : 1 want U 2 b with me only two times in my lyf
NOW and FOREVER
A Romantic Saying
i have a pair of eyes but cant c u everyday
i've a paire of ears but cant hear ur voice every moment
but i've only 1 heart that cares 4 u everyday.
A Lovely Romantic Sms
I love u till the day I die
I love u till I brk down n cry
I love u n i'll make u see
that none will evr love u more dan me
My love is an Angel
I'll walk wid u in evry step of lyf 
bt promise dat u'll hide ur wings evrytym
we walk 2gether coz i dnt wan the world 2 know
dat my love is an angel
A romantic story
boy : wat u'll do if i die?
gal naughtily said : i'll be happy!
nxt day c got news the boy died & he left a lettr 4 her
"i can do anything 2 make u happy.."
A romantic answer
boy n gal walking in d park
boy-can i hold ur hand
gal-y? do u think i wud run away?
boy-no jst wanna c how it feels walking in heaven wid an ANGEL
A romantic message
Most romantic words by a lover
"shud I love god more dan u as he showed u 2 me?
of shud I love u more dan god as u showed me wat god is..?"
A romantic shayari
Teri mohabbat se mujhe inkar nahi
kaun kehta he jaan mujhe tujse pyar nahi
tujse wada he sath nivane ka
par mujhe apni sanso pe aitbar nahi
A romantic word
Cute lines which made 2 lovers reunite back
"Wher shud I go wen d only person in d wrld
who is capable of wiping my tears is
making me cry"
A very romantic saying
A man was dead n his soul was taken 2 heaven,
God was shocked 2 c his heart beats.
Man replied "only I am dead bt my lover still live in my heart"
A romantic message
One day u will ask me
"what is more important to u, me or ur life?"
I'll say "my life.." U'll walk away frm me
without knowing that u r MY LIFE!
A romantic flirt shayari sms
Tere labo ko chhu lun wo shaam aa jaye,
Tere pyar me behne ka paigam aa jaye,
ye zindegi to hain teri amanat,
bus mere naam ke sath tera naam aa jaye
A romantic sms poetry in hindi
Tujh ko aapni jaan ka salam likhenge,
dil ki kitab mein arman likhenge,
kash hum ko mil jaye asman ki hukumat,
sitaro ke jagah par tera naam likhenge
Falling in Love
Falling in love is when I fall asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.
There is a love
There's a love that only u can give, A smile that only your lips can show, A twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, & a life of mine that u alone can complete.

Beautiful Romantic shayari sms for your love
Kuch Nasha apki Bat ka hai
Kuch Nasha dhimi Barsat ka hai
Hume ap yuhi Diwana na kahe
Is Dil pe asar apkse Mulakat ka hai
Romantic sms for your loved one
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to love u.
but now dat i love u im scared 2 lose u!

No comments:

Post a Comment